The cheapest men's haircut is at Mumbai Xpress Barber shop at R30. They in Northcliff, Johannesburg on corner of Fir drive and Weltevreden road. Prices sometimes drop to low as R15 during the week! Upmarket salon and very friendly staff. They also do threading, steam shaves and the unforgettable Indian head massages.
i'm malay, i'm johorean and i'm appalled by his behaviour. they're supposedly ketua agama islam in their respective states yet this is how they behave. we can make do with these people. i did not vote for them. some traditions we can do without for the better of our nation. Mahathir once amended the constitution to reduce their power. i'd vote for a party who'd do the same
The trend to make patients take unnecessary surgeries and cover-up of malpractices caused by misdiagnoses need to be stopped. Great to see that someone with the means is taking on the mighty establishment. Hope that the court will be fair.
If any Indian does and has done any of the following he or she is a party to the rapes and murders of women in India:
4. Follow extreme superstitions; follow miracle makers or middlemen to God called swamis, sadhus,
5. Still follow the caste and class system,
6. Have a false sense of cultural superiority over societies of other nations - especially western
7. Not have self-respect and self-esteem and play crony to political leaders
8. Worship people, make large self promoting big picture birthday hoardings by street sides,
9. Think police and judges are on their side
10. Believe Indian media is independent
11. Elect immoral and corrupt leaders, support bad political dynasties
12. Not vote
13. Be meek, afraid, docile and avoid confrontation, refuse to help others
The saddest part is that the do-nothing and weak middle class will go back to their homes and into hibernation and will not come out for any social cause and help any one for a long time.