Sweet Monster – Cake With Ice Cream At Bugis Junction, Sends You On A Sugar High https://t.co/cpdGFt7zmB
December 27, 2015 | 0 Comments Sweet Monster – Softserve With Cake At Bugis Junction, Sends You On A Sugar High     Subscribe: Excluding me, the average age of the customer at Sweet Monster Bugis Junction must be 7. A kids-friendly place with seats catered to their heights, as they eat away milk soft serve covered with coloured popcorn. (Read: Sweet Monster Plaza Singapura ) The South Korean brand Sweet Monster has reached here by storm, 2 branches – Plaza Singapura #B2-49 and Bugis Junction #M01-K1 in a month, with a 3rd at Novena Square coming soon. The Bugis Junction outlet is placed at a strategic position right at the atrium, at the strategic location outside Ajisen, Nandos and TCC. . Sweet Monster’s soft serve is made from at least 75% organic milk (so what’s the other 25%) covered with air-popped popcorn. I wonder if kids can tell the different between this,...