23 Nov '11, 3am

Roberto Mancini puts Man City's Champions League qualification chances at 30% after 2-1 loss to Napoli

Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini put his team's chances of progressing to the Champions League knock-out rounds at just 30 per cent following their 2-1 defeat at Napoli. -- PHOTO: AFP NAPLES, Italy (AFP) - Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini put his team's chances of progressing to the Champions League knock-out rounds at just 30 per cent following their 2-1 defeat at Napoli. Edinson Cavani scored a brace for the hosts and Mario Balotelli replied for City but their European destiny is now out of the English Premier League leaders' hands. City must beat Bayern Munich, who have already won the group, at home in two weeks to have any chance of going through but if Napoli win away to Villarreal, they will definitely be into the last 16. 'I would say Napoli have a 70 per cent chance and we have a 30 per cent chance,' said Mancini. 'It's not down to us and that's the prob...

Full article: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Sport/Story/STIS...

Tweets

Halved Dress Black/Yellow going for $30 at #YOU...

beyondblackdreams.com 25 Nov '11, 7am

Asymmetrical shirt dress. Longer half is made of see through fabric and the other half with opaque fabric.

Halved Dress Black/Yellow going for $30 at #YOU...

beyondblackdreams.com 25 Nov '11, 7am

Asymmetrical shirt dress. Longer half is made of see through fabric and the other half with opaque fabric.

Football: Tevez won't play for City again, says Mancini

Football: Tevez won't play for City again, says...

channelnewsasia.com 18 Nov '11, 3pm

LONDON: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has reiterated his belief that troublesome Argentinian striker Carlos Teve...