#Worst birthday ever: Man almost gets face #burnt in #prank gone wrong
Birthdays are always memorable when your friends celebrate it with you. It wasn't the case for this birthday guy who almost got his face burnt after a prank had gone wrong. STOMPer SomebodyCall911 , who came across this video online, wrote: "This video can probably be part of the dummies' guide on how not to play a birthday prank. "It all started out with the birthday boy lighting up a sparkle candle on the cake. "His friends then held him down and one of them squeezed whipped cream on his face. "The dude who was holding on to the can of cream accidentally dragged it into the flame of the candle, causing the whipped cream to catch fire. "As such, the birthday boy had a nerve-wrecking moment as his face caught fire but thankfully, he wasn't burnt." "If you're planning to prank your friends like that on their birthdays, remember to make sure you're away from any open flame!"