11 Mar '11, 8am

Macau casino tycoon Ho says family row resolved - Straits Times

HONG KONG - MACAU casino tycoon Stanley Ho says he has ended a bitter legal feud with family members he accused of trying to steal his vast gambling empire and a fortune worth at least US$3.1 billion (S$3.95 billion). The latest chapter in a row that sparked a media storm saw Ho, 89, issue a statement late on Thursday saying the matter was 'fully resolved' and all members had reached agreement, without spelling out the terms of their deal. Mr Ho - a one-time playboy and ballroom dancer considered the father of Macau's casino scene - had been battling two branches of his family over SJM Holdings, the centrepiece of his gambling empire. The warring parties have previously announced that the fractious dispute was settled, only to do battle again. But Gordon Oldham, a lawyer for Ho who figured prominently in the very public spat which erupted in January, said the deal was 'aut...

Full article: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Asia/Story/STISt...

Tweets

Galaxy Macau to open in mid-May

Galaxy Macau to open in mid-May

channelnewsasia.com 10 Mar '11, 1pm

HONG KONG : Galaxy Entertainment Group, controlled by tycoon Lui Che Woo, is betting large with the family's biggest ventu...

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan says casino novelty 'wea...

straitstimes.com 12 Mar '11, 11pm

THE number of Singaporeans visiting the two local casinos is declining gradually - after higher-than-expected attendance i...

Singapore family stuck in Japan told to eregister at MFA website?

Singapore family stuck in Japan told to eregist...

yoursdp.org 14 Mar '11, 1am

With regards to the above reply from the embassy, please allow us to explain why we got so fed up now with such a useless ...

gay boy with a gambling problem

singapore.craigslist.com.sg 27 Feb '11, 7am

28yo well endowed 7plus inches tool here. Seeking for guys to bring me to casino And in return, you can use my well endowe...

Philippines secures survey ship in row with Chi...

straitstimes.com 05 Mar '11, 9am

MANILA - THE Philippine coast guard says it has deployed three vessels to secure a government oil survey ship that reporte...