Stupid americans !!! They have nothing better to do than injuring themselves or others. This sort of act can injure a person who is doing it or those around him permanently. The impact of the bottle hitting the eye - permanent damage - blind for ever, Nose - broken bones, Jaw - broken bones - can't eat for long long time, Head - broken skull - permanent brain damage, other body part - broken bones for sure. If there are baby or small children around. The impact could kill them instantly. Caution. Don't try this stupid american act at home. U sure will be sorry and regretting for the rest of your life.