#TemasekPoly #students puff away in lecture, leaving ashes on seats
attended a morning lecture which he described was the worst he had ever experienced. Students were smoking inside the room, and they left their cigarette butts and ashes on the seats. He wrote: "The TP lecture theatre smells like a cheap motel. "The worst 9am lecture ever. "Inconsiderate smokers were smoking inside the lecture theatre (LT 2), leaving their cigarette butts and ashes on the LT seats. "They even ate inside the LT. "Now the whole lecture theatre stinks. "This is the first time I've seen this happen in a lecture; it's normally only the staircase that stinks. "No idea if the school has done anything. "As it's term test week, I did not visit the LT after that."