17 Sep '11, 9am

[SHA2011] SMS voting for most popular female artiste starts 19th Sept! Rmb to vote for @Stefsunyanzi!(:

SHA2011 – Nominations and Voting Details! Date: 2011.09.17 | Category: Events 活动行程 , News 姿讯 , Photos 照片 , Voting 投票咯! | Tags: Hieeeeeeee everybardy! Singapore Hit Awards will be held on 12th Nov at the indoor stadium this year. After 4 years, yanzi is nominated once again in the Singapore Hit Awards. Yanzi together with the team behind It’s Time is nominated in 6 categories with 7 nominations! The list at the end of the post shows the related nominations. SMS voting takes up 40% for most popular female artiste while LHB results make up the other 60%. Judging from the chart results, yanzi is in quite a good positon so lets not waste this advantage. It’s Time to get your phones and fingers working once more! SMS voting starts on 19th Sept and will end on 3rd Oct. SMS SHA <space> F6 to 72346 to vote for yanzi! Each SMS costs $0.50 (excluding GST). Attendance yz’s xuan chuan ...

Full article: http://blog.omy.sg/yanziunlimited/2011/09/17/sha2011-nomi...

Tweets

Latest: Voting rights for Bangladeshis in Malay...

anilnetto.com 17 Sep '11, 5am

BANGLADESHI Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina told that she has been in Malaysia during her 6-day visit to South Korea and Mala...

Is your Bangla waiter in PJ voting in Penang co...

harismibrahim.wordpress.com 18 Sep '11, 12am

Is your Bangla waiter in PJ voting in Penang come the 13th GE? September 18, 2011 Malaysianinsider yesterday carried a rep...

Voting just opened! Who bugged you most this past year? Vote them for the Alamak! Award!!!

Voting just opened! Who bugged you most this pa...

aware.org.sg 20 Sep '11, 11am

It’s a great way to fly – well, perhaps not so much for its female cabin crew. Unlike most other global carriers, SIA’s st...