21 Sep '11, 1am

Heroic pet rabbit in the US saves owners from house fire - but dies from smoke inhalation

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (REUTERS) - A pet rabbit is being credited for saving its owners from a house fire in south-eastern Alaska before it died of smoke inhalation, fire officials said on Friday. The rabbit woke up the homeowner early on Tuesday morning by scratching on her chest, the Ketchikan Fire Department said in a statement. The homeowner realised that the house was full of smoke, woke up her daughter and fled the house. The fire was brought under control fairly quickly, with four engines, a ladder truck and 33 firefighters responding.

Full article: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/World/Story/STIS...

Tweets

what is fire?

lancerlord.blogspot.com 19 Sep '11, 12pm

A blog without any purpose. Just contains a whole load of crap and nonsense. (v1.8)

Hero pet rabbit saves family from house fire ... then dies of smoke inhalation

Hero pet rabbit saves family from house fire .....

care2.com 17 Sep '11, 6pm

A pet rabbit is being credited for saving its owners from a house fire in south eastern Alaska before it died of smoke inh...

Warna-warni open house…

redmummy.com 21 Sep '11, 1am

September 21st, 2011 by RedMummy Lyn’s open house. kalau bukan guests kompem orang ingat ni majlis kenduri nikah kahwin ke...

Veteran actor Joe dies

sinema.sg 22 Sep '11, 8am

Sinema September 22, 2011 Behind the Scenes , Etceteras , News , Sri Lanka No Comments Veteran and award winning actor, Jo...

Fire breaks out at Bishan provision shop, 7 hospitalised

Fire breaks out at Bishan provision shop, 7 hos...

straitstimes.com 21 Sep '11, 3am

A fire broke out at provision shop in Bishan on Wednesday morning, the Singapore Civil Defence Force said in a statement. ...